NEBOSH (The national Examination Board Occupational Safety and Health) was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status. We offer a comprehensive range of globally-recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both private and public sectors. All delegates attending this course will receive the NEBOSH IGC certificate and three unit parchment for each paper on successful completion of the course.
IGC1- MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Foundation in health and safety.
- Organising for health and safety.
- Promoting a positive health and safety culturs.
- Risk assessment.
- Principles of control.
- Monitoring, Review and audit.
- Incident and accident investigation, recording and reporting.
IGC2- CONTROLLING INTERNATIONAL WORKPLACE HAZARDS
- Movement of people and vehicles – hazards and control.
- Manual and mechanical handling – hazards and control.
- Work equipment – hazards and control.
- Electrical hazards and control.
- Fire hazards and control.
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control.
- Physical and psychological health hazards and control.
- Construction activities – hazards and control.
Delegates who successfully complete two 2-hour written papers [IGC 1 & IGC 2 – 30 minutes extra time given for non-native English speakers, plus a practical assessment (IGC 3)]. A minimum score of 45% in theory papers, and 60% in IGC3 (Practical assessment) will receive a NEBOSH international general certificate from NEBOSH, UK in addition to individual paper – wise pass certificates.