IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
As the biggest health and safety membership organization in the world, IOSH is committed to creating a world of work which is safe, healthy and sustainable. The’re the first European safety body to be awarded NGO status by the International Labour Organisation (ILO).
- More than 40,000 members in 85 countries.
- Founded in 1945: a registered charity since 1962.
- The only Chartered body for health and safety professionals in the world.
All delegates attending this course will receive the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate from the UK on Successful Completion of the course.
INSTITUTION OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
- IOSH- Managing Safely.
- IOSH- Working Safely.
THE COURSE CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING 8 MODULES
- Introducing Managing Safely.
- Assessing risks.
- Controlling risk.
- Understanding your responsibilities.
- Identifying Hazards.
- Investigating accidents and incidents.
- Measuring performance.
- Protecting our environment.
Delegates who successfully complete a short answer test and practical assessment will receive an IOSH accredited certificate from UK.