Job Description: Safety Officer
Schedule: Full time
Organization: Jayashree Textiles
- Identification & rectification of unsafe act / condition at site.
- Inspection as per safety checklist of various operations.
- Analysis of all type of accident / incident, found actual root cause & action plan.
- Training, tool box training to all workmen.
- Plan & implement safety standard as per guideline.
- W.C.M and I.S.O Activities of the safety department.
Operating the plant safely:
* Through proper training.
*Implement safety standard as per guideline.
Qualification: Diploma in Fire and Safety
Experience Level: 6 – 10 Years
Reports to: Senior Manager-Safety Infrastructure & Welfare Facilities
Located : 30 kms from Kolkata, Jaya Shree Textiles is spread over 75 hectares.
It is easily accessible by road as well as rail. The campus has following facilities 1) Temple, Play Grounds, Guest House, Co-operative Stores 2) School affiliated to West Bengal Board (Nursery to Higher Secondary) 3) Club, Cafeteria, Gym, Indoor Games & Badminton 4) Central Bank of India Branch + ATM as well as HDFC & Standard Chartered ATMs. Rishra, WB .
Last Date for apply in online: 23.10.2015